Tuesday 9 October 2012

Peak 313 Challenge Check In #4

This won't be a long post today. Last week was a VERY laid back kind of exercise week for me. I think sometimes everyone just loses a bit of gusto and you have to allow yourself that. It is what keeps you from mentally and physically burning out. It is NOT something that I overly feel good about however it isn't like I can do anything about last week now.

I only got physical activity 4X last week. Well, maybe 4.5X is more accurate. I got in a couple walks with the kids. We also had a couple very fun dance parties. Now THAT is cardio. They love it, especially when the get picked up and spun and flipped around. On the Monday evening I was also able to fit in a run through of some strength intervals (that is where the 0.5 comes in).

I am coming up on the last week of this challenge. It is a bittersweet feeling really. I have thoroughly enjoyed the push, the spiritual aspect, and also blogging about and sharing it. I hope to finish this last week strong in both heart and spirit.

Speaking about strength of heart...that brings me to last week's verse which I will share and leave you with today...

"Above all else, guard you heart, for it is the wellspring of life."
Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment